An easy Easter-themed dessert that is perfect to make with your family.
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Oil (Golden Ray)
- 3/4 cup Sugar (Redpath)
- 2 eggs (Burnbrae Omega 3)
- 1 cup milk (Natrel)
- 1-1/3 flour (Robin Hood or Five Roses)
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder (Frys)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda (Arm & Hammer)
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Icing (Betty Crocker)
- 1/2 cup Mini Eggs and other delicious Easter chocolates (Cadbury)
- Heat the oven to 350F. Oil and line traybake tin, about 20 x 30cm and 5cm deep
- Place the oil, sugar, eggs and milk in a bowl and whisk until combined. Pour over the flour, cocoa and baking soda and stir briefly until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the tin, and bake for 20-25 mins until the cake is well risen. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Swirl the icing over the top of the cake and top with the Easter chocolate to serve.