Proline OLG Giveaway
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF
1. Sponsor: Rabba Company Limited.
2. Contest Period: September 1st – 30th, 2023 11:59pm.
3. Eligibility: The Contest is only open to legal residents of Ontario who are at least 18 years of age at the start of the Contest Period. You are not eligible if you are an employee, officer, director agent or representative of Sponsor, its affiliates (including, without limitation, any parent, sister, related and subsidiary companies), advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of any materials or services related to this Contest, or immediate family members or a member of the same household of
such employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives. For these rules, “immediate family” means spouse, including common law, parent, sibling or child, regardless of where they reside. Groups, associations and entities cannot participate.
The Contest is void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
4. Agreement to Abide by Official Rules: By entering the Contest, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Official Rules at URL and all the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest and the awarding of a prize. This Contest will be run in accordance with these Official Rules.
These Official Rules shall govern in the event of any inconsistency with other Contest-related materials.
5. How to Enter: To enter, visit the website at www.rabba.com/promotions and complete and submit an entry form with all required information. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the Official Rules may be disqualified at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
6. LIMIT: Only one entry per person.
You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices to circumvent the Official Rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Official Rules, you and your entries may be disqualified at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor.
7. Prizes: There is 1 prize available to be won, consisting of $100 Gift Card
Approximate retail value is $100 CAD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award, and the specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor.
8. LIMIT: One prize per household address. Winners are solely responsible for any and all costs and prize-related expenses not specifically described as included in the Prize, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, without substitution, transfer, exchange or assignment. Prizes are non-refundable, not convertible to cash, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Prizes are provided “as is” without representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value (based on the approximate retail value of the prize as stated in these Official Rules), including without limitation, a cash award, if the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. If any prize is undeliverable for any reason whatsoever, the winner will forfeit his/her prize and the prize will not be re-awarded nor re- delivered at a later date.
9. Random Draw: A random draw will be conducted on or before 12pm September 10th in Toronto, ON from all entries received during the Contest Period.
10. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received during the Contest Period.
11. Winner Confirmation: Entrants selected in the random draw will be notified by email and/or telephone within seven (7) days of the draw. To be confirmed a winner, selected entrant must:
(a) respond to the email and/or telephone notification within five (5) days of it being sent,
(b) correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing
(c) be in full compliance with these Official Rules, and if required by Sponsor, provide proof of
(d) complete, execute and return a Declaration of Compliant with Official Rules and Full Release of Liability and Consent to Publicity Form (“Form”) within ten (10) business days. Proof of identity, including proof that selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry, must be provided upon request. If any selected entrant
cannot be contacted and confirmed a winner as above, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, his/her entitlement to receive a prize may be forfeited, and prize may be awarded to an alternate eligible entrant. Sponsor will not be responsible for selected entrant’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for selected entrant providing incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
Receipt of a prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon the selected entrant being confirmed as above. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants.
12. Disqualification of Entrant/Entries: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any entrant that it finds to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or (d) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest. Any prize inadvertently awarded to a selected entrant who ought to have been disqualified by these Official Rules may be reclaimed by Sponsor. Sponsor has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to disqualify entries for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND TO BAN OR DISQUALIFY AN ENTRANT FROM THIS AND FUTURE CONTESTS.
13. Release of Liability / Consent to Publicity. By entering the Contest, you: (i) confirm compliance with the Official Rules; (ii) confirm that if you are confirmed a winner, you consent to the use of your entry, name, city, comments or statements regarding the Contest, photographs, voice, image and/or other likenesses and all other indicia of personality, for publicity, general news, entertainment, advertising, public relations, and informational purposes in any media now known or hereafter developed by Sponsor, anyone acting on its behalf, and Sponsor’s affiliates (including, without limitation, any parent, sister, related and subsidiary companies), and their successors and assigns, without further notice, compensation, prior review, or limitation; and (iii) release Sponsor, its affiliates (including, without limitation, any parent, sister, related and subsidiary companies), advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of materials or services related to the Contest, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, representatives, partners, licensees, successors and assigns from and against any and all manner of action, causes of action, suits, debts, covenants, contracts, claims, liabilities, demand or damages (including legal fees and expenses), of any nature or kind, arising out of, or in connection with your participation or attempted participation in the Contest and the awarding or use of a prize, including as set out below in the Limitation of Liability section.
14. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and the Releasees from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Contest and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
15. Right to Modify Contest Rules/Right to Cancel, Terminate, Modify or Suspend the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, [if Quebec is included, add “with the consent of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for Quebec”], to modify the Contest Rules without prior individual notice, and the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest for any reason. In the case of early termination, Sponsor may elect to conduct a random draw from all entries received by the date of action taken by Sponsor. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
16. Authorized Account Holder. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the email account, as assigned by the internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
17. Governing Law/Jurisdiction/Class Action Waiver: This Contest is governed by the laws of Canada and Ontario, as applicable, without regard to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Contest, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and further agree that the courts located in Toronto, Ontario have the exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All of the above is the fullest extent
permitted by applicable law.
19. Intellectual Property. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor and/or its licensees. All rights are reserved.
Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
20. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with facebook, instagram, twitter, LinkedIn or Pinterest.