10 oz pasta of your choice
8oz block of medium-firm Greek feta
2 pints cherry tomatoes
1 garlic clove, minced
¼ cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
½ cup olive oil
Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
2.Toss cherry tomatoes into a baking dish with olive oil, salt and garlic.
3. Add the block of feta to the centre of the dish and sprinkle with pepper.
4.Bake for 30 minutes or until tomatoes burst and the feta is soft.
5. Increase the heat to 450F and cook until tomatoes crisp slightly and the feta is golden brown.
6. Meanwhile, bring salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente.
7. Reserve ½ cup of pasta water to add to tomato and feta mixture if needed.
8. Mash the tomatoes and stir in the feta to create sauce, then add pasta to the dish and combine.
9. Add basil and salt and pepper to taste.