2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cups sliced button mushrooms
1 cup of rice
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook rice as directed on the package.
2. Trim asparagus and steam until bright green, approximately 2-3 minutes.
3. Run under cold water and pat dry, then cut into two-inch pieces.
4. In a skillet, heat butter and oil until butter foams, then add mushrooms and fry for around six minutes.
5. Add asparagus and fry until heated through.
6. Sprinkle with lemon juice, top with salt and pepper.
7. Toss gently and serve over rice.
Optional: add chicken!